KMSC Law LLP is looking for a unique individual with a keen interest in law to join us as a Legal Office Assistant. This full-time permanent position offers a great opportunity to gain entry into a successful law firm in the Peace Region.
We offer growth opportunities within the company for those proven to have the characteristics we are looking for. Our ideal candidates should possess the following:
- Exceptional organizational and multitasking skills, with attention to detail and accuracy.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, and to adapt to changing priorities and deadlines.
- Willingness to exercise a significant degree of initiative and be comfortable working independently as well as in a team environment.
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office Programs, exceptional keyboarding/computer skills, as well as prior office experience.
- Experience in an office environment is essential
- Strong English reading and writing ability
- A high school diploma is required
We offer a competitive salary & benefits package, opportunities for training & advancement, a unique firm culture, and a work/life balance.
If you are looking to join a progressive firm that will provide a challenging yet rewarding opportunity, please e-mail your resume and cover letter in confidence to the attention of our office manager Melissa Knudsen at [email protected]