Legal Assistant – Job Opening
January 3rd, 2018
KMSC Law is looking for a unique individual with a keen interest in law to join us as a Legal Assistant. This full time permanent position offers a great opportunity to gain entry into a highly regarded law firm in the Peace Region with strong staff morale.
Ideal candidates should possess the following:
- Exceptional organizational and multitasking skills, with attention to detail and accuracy.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, and to adapt to changing priorities and deadlines.
- Willingness to exercise a significant degree of initiative, and be comfortable working independently as well as in a team environment.
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office Programs, exceptional keyboarding / computer skills, as well as prior office experience.
- A Diploma or Certificate from a recognized Legal Assistant Program is an asset.
We offer a competitive salary & benefits package, opportunities for training & advancement, a unique firm culture, and a work/life balance.
If you are looking to join a firm that will provide a challenging yet rewarding opportunity, please submit your resume and cover letter in confidence to our office manager:
or by fax: (780) 532-1158