Flora joined the firm in 2013 as an associate and has had a multi-faceted barrister’s practice since then, focussing on the areas of Municipal Law, Civil and Estate Litigation, and Personal Injury Law. Flora has successfully represented clients in front of both the Provincial Court and the Court of Queen’s Bench of Alberta, as well as the Farm Implement Board.
As a solicitor, Flora regularly acts on Real Estate matters, Corporate Commercial deals as well as Estate Planning. She also has experience in contract and bylaw drafting and enforcement.
Flora is an active member of the Grande Prairie community. She is a sessional instructor at the Grande Prairie Regional College and does pro bono and volunteer work for those in need on a regular basis.
Flora enjoys spending time with her family, gardening, camping and traveling.
Flora is a hard-working, reliable, conscientious lawyer who tries to get the best results for her clients in the most time-efficient and cost-effective manner. Her enthusiasm and optimism serve her well in her practice. She is down-to-earth and easy to talk to.
- Law Society of Alberta
- Canadian Bar Association
- Women Lawyers Forum North, CBA
- Provincial Court and Court of Queen’s Bench of Alberta
- Farm Implement Board
- Negotiation/ Mediation /Judicial Dispute Resolution
Lectures / Publications / Seminars / Presentations:
- October 2010 Presenter, Got Ethics Conference, University of Ottawa
- 2009 – 2011 Research Assistant for Professor Adam Dodek, University of Ottawa in the areas of lawyer ethics, government law and conflicts of interest