Gareth is a partner with KMSC Law LLP in the solicitors group. His primary practice areas are Business Law, Real Estate, Wills and Estate Administration servicing the Grande Prairie and Fairview offices.
Gareth’s business law practice includes acting for both purchasers and vendors in the purchase and sale of assets or shares, advising on various types of financing, advising on the formation and structuring of incorporations, partnerships, or joint ventures, and drafting and negotiating corporate and commercial contracts and shareholder agreements.
Gareth regularly advises lenders and corporate borrowers in connection with commercial lending transactions and regularly acts for clients regarding the purchase and sale of real property. Gareth also helps his clients develop estate plans and assists personal representatives with the administration of estates.
- Canadian Bar Association
- Law Society of Alberta
Lectures / Publications / Seminars/ Presentations:
- Numerous presentations to the public on matters ranging from estate planning, first time home buyers, estate administration and employment law
- Board of Directors – Community Foundation of Northwest Alberta
- Volunteer – Grande Prairie Legal Guidance
- Former instructor with Northwestern Polytechnic (formerly GPRC) Business Faculty
- Swan City Rotary Club
- Northwestern Polytechnic (formerly GPRC) and University of Alberta – BSc
- JD – University of Alberta (2012)
- Called 2013 — Alberta
Year of Call & Jurisdiction:
- 2013 Alberta