Natasha was born in High Level and raised in Grande Prairie, Alberta. She spent time in Edmonton, Alberta; Melbourne, Australia; and Ottawa, Ontario to study, but ultimately returned to her home of Grande Prairie in 2012 where she started her practice at a boutique business law firm. She joined KMSC Law LLP in December 2019.
Natasha’s in depth business education has allowed her to build a robust corporate commercial practice. She is proud to assist clients of all sizes from various industries in the areas of asset and share sales/purchases, commercial agreements, secured lending, and corporate governance. Natasha has worked with clients on transactions within multiple provinces and territories in Canada, and also on various international transactions in the United States and throughout Europe.
Beyond her corporate/commercial practice, Natasha also has experience in both residential and commercial real estate, and estate planning and administration.
Outside of work, Natasha and her husband Harold love to travel and visit Harold’s home province of Nova Scotia as much as possible. Natasha loves camping, baking, roller derby, and her two beautiful dachshunds, Casey & Finnegan.
- Law Society of Alberta
- Law Society of British Columbia
- Grande Prairie Bar Association
- Canadian Federal Government Career Bootcamp – lead workshops on techniques and best practices in public speaking in both English and French.
- Open Door Café (Grande Prairie) – Presentation on Conflicts of Interest
- Board Chair – Community Foundation of Northwestern Alberta
- Former sessional instructor with Northwestern Polytechnic (formerly GPRC) Business Faculty
- Former board member of the Grande Prairie Bar Association
- Former Practice Manager and Assessor for Canadian Centre for Professional Legal Education (Practice Readiness Education Program – Alberta)
- Volunteer – Eating Disorder Support Network of Alberta
- 2022 Grande Prairie Trailblazing Woman of Influence Award recipient
- Juris Doctor (JD), University of Ottawa (2012)
- Masters of Business Administration (MBA), University of Ottawa (2011)
- Licence en Droit (LL.L – civil law), University of Ottawa, (2011)
- Bilingual Bachelor of Commerce (BComm), University of Alberta (2007)
Year of Call & Jurisdiction
- 2013 – Alberta
- 2021 – British Columbia